Monday, January 24, 2011

Kent's Kate Middleton barred from Facebook

A mother from Kent has been notified she will not use her Facebook account because she portions a title with Prince William's fiancee.

Kate Middleton, from Pembury, said the communal networking location had suspect her of impersonating her well renowned namesake.

Ms Middleton, who set up her account two years before, said she was alarmed at the decision.

Facebook said it made the occasional error and would request to determination the issue.
Trusted environment

Ms Middleton said: "I was rather alarmed because I'd begun composing an e-mail to all my associates and went to press drive and it came up to state I had to login.

"I logged in and it came up to state I was a phony and my account had been disabled.

"They said I couldn't use my title because I was impersonating somebody well renowned, which I'm not, as I am Kate Middleton."

Ms Middleton said she was waiting to glimpse if Facebook would reactivate her account.

Facebook said it reconsidered thousands of parts of content a day and took activity to double-check the website continues a protected and trusted environment.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are getting wed at Westminster Abbey on Friday 29 April.

No comments:

Post a Comment